Monday, February 14, 2011

All You Need is Love

It's the official day of love, and my heart is so full of all things wonderful.  Sometimes in this crazy world in which we live, it is easy to get caught up in superficial nonsense, material possessions, and worldly goods.  But, those are not the things that matter in life.  Sure, I am grateful for a nice, warm house, plenty of clothes and shoes, and various other luxuries such as cars that run and my trusty iphone.  But, what I am grateful for the most are the people in my life and the memories and moments I get to have with them.  Most of all, I am lucky to be the mom of a super cool kiddo that I get to hang out with every day.  On this Valentine's Day, I am thinking about all those that I love and how much I appreciate each and every one of them.  No box of candy, fancy card, or any other trinket can fill my heart the way my family does, and my true friends, as well.  So, to all of my treasured friends and family - thank you for filling me up.  Happy Valentine's Day, may your heart be filled with much love, too!


Volunteering this morning
 
Lunch with Gigi
 
Interesting table manners
 
Grace's first scar - still a cutie patootie, just added a little character!

No comments:

Post a Comment